Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We focus on conducting cutting-edge research and development in the area of Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Augmented Reality and Deep Learning, and continuously transfer innovative technologies to various ByteDance products. We are looking for talents at all levels to join us on this exciting journey!
• Build backend service for automated learning systems.
• Integrate new algorithms such as neural architecture search, hyperparameter tuning and model compression into our learning systems.
• Apply automated machine learning algorithms to improve existing machine models in different systems including but not limited to computer vision tasks on mobile phones and GPU servers.
• Master or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields.
• Familiar with at least one machine learning coding language (e.g., C/C++, Python).
• Advanced knowledge and experience about the framework with at least one major deep learning framework (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNet, Caffe/Caffe2, PaddlePaddle).
• Familiar with deep neural network architectures such as CNN/RNN/LSTM etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in deep learning training and troubleshooting.
• Ability to work collaboratively in multi-functional teams.
• Industry experience building machine learning platform.
• Familiar with or have experience in implementing deep learning training pipelines.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
ByteDance is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@bytedance.com.