TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
• Optimize speech & audio machine learning models for lower latency, targeting for both mobile and server deployment.
• Develop core libraries and SDKs in C/C++.
• Work with researchers to land advanced technologies to TikTok's products.
• Build automation frameworks and tools to ensure high engineering quality and efficiency.
• At least 3+ years of professional coding experience in C/C++ and solid software engineering background.
• Experience in one or more topics in performance optimization, such as SSE/AVX/NEON, Assembly and GPU optimization.
• Experience in one or more topics on model deployment optimization, such as model quantization, compression and pruning for mobile devices.
• Experience with standard deep learning inference framework, such as TensorFlow Lite, ONNX runtime, TVM, etc.
• Understanding of basic deep learning algorithms.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, multi-functional environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.