About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
You will be responsible for the development of custom models to solve real world problems for business and expand Clarifai's presence in the rapidly expanding AI solutions space.
- You will manage the development of labeled data sets
- Develop machine learning models
- Be responsible for the machine learning model performance
- Document the development of models
- Support client engagements for creating custom models
- Machine learning development experience
- Python scripts and Jupyter notebook experience
- SQL programming experience
- Technical writing skills
- Data Science analysis experience
- Cloud computing skills (AWS, GCP)
- College degree BS (computer science, math, physics)
Great to Have
- Master of Science degree or higher
- Experience with JupyterLab
- Open source development experience