We’re looking for students who have demonstrated an ability to guide themselves and workautonomously as well as on a team. While research is important, we also really value studentswho are great at implementing their ideas quickly, working with a shared code base, andcommunicating changes to their work with their team. We also value students with abackground of experience that can contribute to our current research efforts.
Working hours: 19 hours/ week
We are looking for:
– Applicants in their last year of their graduate or undergraduate degree who are available to work within a year of completing their internship
– Having a strong body of work, especially single-author papers
– Open-source contributions to the ML community
– Strong engineering skills, with a primary interest in research
– Applicants available for a minimum of 6 months