The selected incumbent is expected to:
- Take responsibility for the concept, model design, analysis of computation-efficient deep learning model design for object detection and recognition.
- Be involved in technology development to increase the technology readiness level.
- Conduct high-quality research, propose his/her own research ideas, and to be an active member of the department.
- At least a Doctoral degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Proven track record by having good publication records at top tier conferences like CVPR, NeurIPS and ICLR.
- Possess good written and spoken communication skills
- Values team work.
- Open to fixed-term contract