We are looking for a Deep Learning Library Software Engineering Intern:
NVIDIA is hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated deep learning Libraries team. Academic and commercial groups are relying on GPUs to enable breakthroughs in many domains using deep learning, our deep learning libraries (such as cuDNN) is used by enterprise customers, developers and researchers to unlocks new advances in applications in visual systems, language processing, speech and many others. Join the team that is building the underlying software used across the world to power the revolution in artificial intelligence.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing enterprise software, by applying modern software development and design practices on CPU and GPU codes to implement new features and building blocks, optimize existing functionality on existing and future hardware and develop performance tuning techniques. In addition you will collaborate with members of the deep learning software engineering organization at NVIDIA to deliver world leading software with unprecedented performance in deep learning using NVIDIA GPUS.
What we need to see:
- You are pursuing a BS, MS, PhD or equivalent in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math, or related field.
- You have the ability to work independently, define project goals and scope, and lead your own development effort.
- You have strong C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Familiar with CUDA/OpenCL GPU programming.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrate strong CUDA GPU programming skills.
- Parallel programming experience, particularly with CUDA or OpenCL.
- Numerical methods experience.
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU architecture.
- Python experience.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers with some of the most forward-thinking, inventive, and hardworking people working here - we need your help to build our future. Are you creative, ambitious, and love challenges? We want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning