OpenClassrooms mentors are freelance senior professionals. They help students succeed in their training programs, through weekly video calls of maximum one hour each. It’s a 100% remote mission. You can coach up to 2 students from the beginning.
You should be legally authorized to work either in the United States without sponsorship (student visa not compatible)
The mentor's responsibilities
To be a role model and share your industry know-how with students on a weekly basis, coaching them through their training programs. All of the educational content is created and made available through the OpenClassrooms platform.
As a mentor your main tasks during weekly meetings will be to:
- Guide and advise your students in the completion of the projects within their training program.
- Inspire your students with your advice and experience in your field.
- Monitor your students’ progress throughout the mentoring sessions.
- Report problems and difficulties related to your students.
Experience and Skills Required:
In the AI Engineer path, our students learn to use techniques such as Deep Learning to develop features such as chatbots or even navigation systems for autonomous vehicles. To do so, they must carry out professional projects, such as "Participate in a smart city contest" on which you accompany them.
- You have a bachelor degree and at least 2 years of professional experience as an AI engineer
- You master the exploration of data analysis, Azure, and python language
- You know how to simplify complex concepts, set objectives and give constructive feedback.
- You have a company structure or a freelance status (registered in your country of residence) or you are ready to create one.
Apply in 4 Easy Steps
- Complete the mentor application form with an updated resume.
- If your profile is selected, you will be invited to make a short video. This is an opportunity for us to learn more about your skills.
- Your profile is selected! Send us the necessary documents to set up the contract: we take care of everything.
- We send you your contract in a digital format, all you have to do is sign it, 100% online.
Why become a Mentor?
- 100% remote
- Flexibility, as a Freelancer - Make your own schedule
- Develop pedagogical skills
- Increase your income
- 20% discount on OpenClassrooms training programs
- Join a networking community of 3000 professionals
- Recruit future colleagues!
Are you ready to help students succeed? Submit your application today!