Deep Learning Expert
Be on the leading edge of applying deep learning in the cyber security domain. As part of the development and research teams, you will directly impact the product by developing core algorithms to model complex problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prototyping, implementation, and validation of deep learning models to detect malicious behaviors
- Development of end-to-end data science applications, covering data ingestion and preprocessing, feature learning and/or engineering, data modeling, and model deployment.
- Proven expertise with deep learning, including one or more of the following: convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, usage of long short term memories.
- Development of end-to-end data science applications, covering data ingestion and preprocessing, feature engineering, data modeling, and model deployment.
- Expertise with machine learning and statistical methods.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- Led projects involving deep learning.
- Led data science projects involving transactional datasets.
- Expertise handling large unstructured datasets.
- Experience working in a software development team
- Distributed systems development using Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, etc.
- Python, Unix/Linux
- Experience with developing on AWS.
PatternEx is a startup, backed by Khosla Ventures, developing a scalable, human-assisted Artificial Intelligence platform for InfoSec. The solution mimics human InfoSec analysts; it essentially creates an army of virtual analysts that can recognize malicious attacks with human-like levels of accuracy.
Our core team is comprised of architects with a history of designing category-leading products and research scientists from MIT’s CSAIL lab. We are looking to hire engineers and UI experts who are passionate about building large-scale systems for data analysis and machine learning.
PatternEx offers competitive compensation packages and employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, 401(K) & stock options plans. PatternEx is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.