As part of our Peregrine team, you develop and contribute to our core image processing and analytics pipeline. The core components run on embedded systems (basically smart cameras behind the windshield) and derive the context and understanding from traffic scene imagery.
- Proven track record in making sense of the dynamic 3d world from a camera in motion (helpful key technologies: multiview geometry, structure from motion, visual odometry, visual SLAM, 3d reconstruction, calibration, …)
- Experience in sensor fusion and world modeling
- Knowledge of robust methods and estimation techniques (filtering, Kalman/ particle filter, RANSAC …)
- Experience with writing C++ code for embedded devices (compute capabilities comparable to smartphone), where power consumption and fault-tolerance are very important topics
- Fluency in Git
- Strong drive to deliver code in highest quality
- Embody a collaborative, team first mindset
We don’t expect anyone to check all these boxes mentioned above! If a few of these points apply to you, we definitely want to talk!
What we offer
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure which promotes open communication. We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage active participation in our design, innovation and development process. And of course we offer free drinks and snacks and flexible working time because we aim to create the working environment that we envision for ourselves, for everyone at Peregrine.
— Notes on working at Peregrine in times of COVID-19 —
The health of our team and their families has top priority. That’s why we have been choosing to work from home since mid of March 2020. Even more today, we want to enable the entire team to easily collaborate remotely as well as meet up for virtual social events.
Do you want to empower teams to build a safer and more sustainable mobility ecosystem for all using video analytics with us?