At Tiliter, you will have the ability to make your mark on one of the most talked about technologies of today’s age and bring the promise of AI systems to the world. As a well funded start-up with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for career progression and to become key members of the Tiliter team.
- Implement, test, maintain and improve the functionality, reliability, scalability and security of the cloud hosted applications, and IoT solution.
- Contribute to architectural and design choices working closely with the broader Engineering Team and with DevOps engineers.
- Help to identify and communicate standard practices, methodologies, and toolsets to optimise the Engineered solution.
Qualifications & Experience
- Required: 3+ years' experience in a full-stack development roles
- Required: 1+ years' experience Python experience
- Required: Proven track record writing high-performance, scalable, reliable applications
- Required: Strong knowledge of Linux & Cloud Environments
- Preferred: Experience with Docker and Kubernetes or similar
- Preferred: Experience implementing Computer Vision & ML on embedded systems
- Preferred: B.Eng (Software Engineering or Computer Science).
- Our office space provides free coffee, still and sparkling water on tap, beer and soft drinks as well as an amazing modern workspace
- Flexible work hours
- Valuable company equity
- Gym membership assistance
- Free Study Assistance
- Pet friendly office
Tiliter is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.